Ahh….fame and fortune, who doesn’t need the extra wads of cash and bragging rights? For this reason B/D is teaming up with Talenthouse – an online platform for artists to find projects, showcase work and gain recognition – to present a one of a kind T-shirt competition.
The winner receives a whopping $1000 cash prize and the fame of having their design featured & promoted on Talenthouse.com and printed on a T-shirt!
The design is completely open to your interpretation and can be as creative as possible, as long as it includes the Talenthouse logo in some way. You can create any style of graphic of your choosing—the logo can be either a small element within the overall design, or you can focus on the logo in a new creative way.
This is a chance to have your design be seen and worn around the world! More details after the jump!
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 5, 2009
SHIRT DESIGN REQUIREMENTS:
- In order to apply, you must create a free account at: talenthouse.com
- Up to 3 designs per artist.
- For judging purposes, please upload a 72dpi image at: www.talenthouse.me/3
- Please retain a layered (300 dpi) Illustrator or Photoshop file in the case your design wins.
- Colors for print are entirely open, but should be called out in Pantone solid colors and
limited to 4.
- Designs can be submitted for either black or white shirt bodies.
- Please remember to include the Talenthouse logo somewhere in the design.
Talenthouse is a global platform for creatives, providing opportunities for recognition, collaboration, and compensation. Artists can log onto www.talenthouse.com and participate in unique projects with emerging and established artists, as well as showcase their work and gain recognition.
ABOUT THE TALENTHOUSE LOGO:
The Talenthouse logo is a West African Adrinka representing a snake climbing a thorny raffia tree—symbolizing Talenthouse’s recognition of every artist’s potential to scale new heights and “perform the impossible.”
Good luck to all! We look forward to seeing your submissions!
For more details, visit Talenthouse.