Have you been putting off your holiday shopping until today? If so here are 10 great gift ideas from our shop that will not only make your loved ones ecstatic but will keep them inspired just in time for 2012!
1. Issue: B of Beautiful/Decay put Beautiful/Decay on the map when we first launched. Each copy of the this issue is hand stickered with artists and indie brand stickers submitted to us from all over the globe. Not only do you get a rare and early copy of Beautiful/Decay but you get a collaged cover with unique artwork with each copy!
2. What’s better than one Beautiful/Decay magazine? Ten Beautiful/Decay magazines at a giant discount! This is the ultimate gift for someone who wants to start reading Beautiful/Decay but doesn’t know where to start. Each blind pack of magazines comes with a mix of 10 old and new magazines exploding with art and design from around the world!
3. The Barf 3D pillow is the ultimate way to rest your head. All you gotta do is put on your 3d glasses and your PJ’s, lay your head down on its comfy cushion, and let the pillows art transport you to another dimension.
4. Our newest book release features some of the worlds most important artists and designers working within the theme of humor. Witness how Maurizio Cattelan has become the art world’s premier prankster and gain insight into artistic duo littlewhitehead’s mixture of dark humor and lo-tech fabrication. View our cover artist Stefan Glerum’s arresting illustrations, and Ben Aqua’s subversive photography. See how William Powhida’s cynical, self-deprecating, and universally criticizing works take the role of the court jester to a new level. As if that weren’t enough to keep you busy, we’ve also invited an international cast of artists, illustrators, and designers to create original works for our Project Pages based on our theme.
5. Way before Jeffrey Deitch moved to LA and became the head director of MOCA he collaborated with us on this seminal issue of Beautiful/Decay. Featuring interviews with Barry Mcgee, exclusive spreads by Fashion designer Jeremy Scott, and Jeffrey Deitch himself this is the ultimate reading material for all those who have been following and are fans Deitch Projects.
6. What can you say about this eye popping poster by our good pal Skwak that hasn’t already been said a million times? It’s bold, it’s bright, and it’s got enough going on that will keep your brain and eyes staring at it for years to come. Hang it on your walls and let the good times roll!
7. If you need more Skwak in your life then check out our Feed Me pillow. This bad boy is bursting at the seams with creative flare and will stand out from the pack of boring pillows that most people put on their beds and couches.
8. If you like sex, art, and design then you need this Grafuck book featuring hundreds of artists from around the world. Get your erotica on and see what the worlds best creatives are up to all at once!
9. This our version of a Where’s Waldo poster? Can you find the crook that the copter is searching for or the guy painting graffiti on the rooftops? Hang our Smoke Stack print on your wall and discover what happens in a dark city full of beauty and decay.
10. Last but not least we have over 17 shirts at massively slashed prices. All shirts are priced at $12 or less so make sure to jump on it and get your favorites today!
Well there you go folks. 10 great presents for your friends and loved ones and 10 great ways to support Beautiful/Decay in our quest to promote and support deserving artists from around the world. Happy holidays to all!